Table of Contents
The real estate of Attapur is well-developed. There are different types of flats and apartments in Attapur, which are available in varying configurations, ranging from 1-BHK to 3-BHK. There are some independent houses too in the area. Leading builders in Attapur such as Rami Reddy Constructions, etc., are constructing several flats and apartments in the locality.
Connectivity with nearby Attapur localities
- The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located at a distance of 23.4 kilometres from the area.
- The Secunderabad Railway Station is 14.8 kilometres away from Attapur.
- There are several bus stops which link the area to various other destinations of the city.
Employment hubs near Attapur
- The distance from Attapur to Begumpet is 13.3 kilometres.
- The distance from Attapur to Banjara Hills is 8.4 kilometres.
- The distance from Attapur to Hitech city is 13.3 kilometres.
Prominent schools in Attapur include New Moon High School, Pristine Public School, etc. The prominent hospitals in the area are Care Eye Clinic and Mythri Hospital. Banks in the area include ICICI Bank ATM and Axis Bank ATM. Fashioholics and United Arcade are some of the shopping malls in the locality. The prominent restaurants in the area are Domino’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, etc.
Price trends in Attapur
The property prices here vary from Rs 2,783-Rs 4,045 per sq ft on an average.
Reasons to invest in Attapur
Attapur is one of the fastest growing localities of Hyderabad. It is mainly a residential area and has good social infrastructure and transportation facilities. The area is also home to reputed educational institutions. Property prices are also on a rise in the area. All these factors make Attapur a good investment destination.
Check Properties at Attapur