Table of Contents
Asangaon is located at a distance of 40 kilometres from Thane and 53 kilometres from Jalna. It was initially a small village but later with developments happening in and around the region, it transformed into a coveted residential neighbourhood of Maharashtra and now houses a number of big-ticket projects. Impetus to those projects is provided by renowned builders such as Mayfair Housing, Shree Krupa Developers, Tachyon Realty, etc.
Connectivity with nearby Asangaon localities
The locality is well-linked to various developed areas of Maharashtra and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality lies along the Mumbai-Nashik Highway and the Mumbai–Kasara–Igatpuri–Nashik railway line.
- Asangaon Railway Station is on the Central line of the Mumbai suburban railway network.
- The nearest airport is the Mumbai Airport, which is located at a distance of 74 kilometres.
- Thane Railway Station is 1 hour’s drive from Asangaon.
Asangaon provides all kinds of social amenities to its residents, enabling them to live a happy and peaceful life. These amenities include various schools and hospitals. The prominent schools in Asangaon include New Standard English Medium School, Jindal Vidya Mandir School, Archana Trust English Medium School & Junior College, PS Deshmukh Memorial Academy, Shakuntala Vidyalaya, etc. Further, the major hospitals in Asangaon include Mukta Jeevan Hospital & Rehabilitation Centre, Shree Mahaganpati Hospital, Shradha Hospital and Lithotripsy, Pranayu Multispeciality Hospital, etc.
Asangaon also has various banks and ATMs such as State Bank of India, Central Bank of India, HDFC Bank Pvt Ltd and ICICI Bank Pvt Ltd. The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as K Star Mall, Crystal Point Mall, Prime Mall, G7 Mall, Parle Square Mall, Hi Life Mall, etc.
Physical infrastructure in Asangaon
- A 67-kilometre railway line, which will be the longest bi-directional rail line in the Central Railways’ Mumbai division, is being set up. It will run suburban trains to Asangaon, Titwala, Kasara, etc.
Price trends in Asangaon
- Price appreciation in Asangaon—Around 9.9% in the last 2 years.
- Current property rates in Asangaon—Rs 2,400-Rs 2,800 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Asangaon
Asangaon has emerged as an affordable residential destination, in comparison to the rest of Mumbai. Since, Asangaon provides good connectivity also, residents are readily lured to the region. The surge in property prices of Asangaon, suggests that the locality will prove to be a good investment destination in the future.
Further, big-ticket projects like Damji Hari Infrastructure’s Pentagon Enclave, Tachyon Realty’s Exigo Luxuria, Well Wisher Realty Marketing’s Saptarshi Paradise and Charms Meadows, make Asangaon a preferred residential neighbourhood and will trigger further rise in property prices in the future.
Check properties in Asangaon