Table of Contents
Bavdhan is a premier residential area located in the suburbs of Pune. It is also one of the oldest localities of Pune.
Bavdhan has a mesmerising natural beauty, with the area being surrounded by hills on three sides and the Pashan Lake to its north. Nearby Bavdhan localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Kothrud, Dhayari, Pirangut and Narhe. A variety of projects are available in Bavdhan and these range from affordable to luxury.
There are a lot of reputed builders like the Nyati Group, Kolte-Patil Developers and Pride Group who are working with their different projects in Bavdhan. Some of the premier projects in Bavdhan include Puraniks Abitante, Kolte Patil Stargaze and Gera Isle Royale.
With many IT majors and other multinational companies (MNCs) setting up offices in Pune, the city has been witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population from outside the city. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Bavdhan, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Even though the prices of the flats in Bavdhan are going up at a rapid pace, the area still has affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level employees of the various companies.
The civic amenities have also improved. The industrial growth and the growth of the IT sector have led to the development of the retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Bavdhan localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely The Satara Road, The Mumbai-Bangalore Highway, The Paud Road and The Pune Bypass Road.
- The area boasts of extensive bus services and the Bavdhan Bus Stand and the Kothrud Bus Depot lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Shivaji Nagar from which train services can be availed. The railway station is approximately 10 kilometres away from Bavdhan. The Pune junction railway station is also located nearby.
- It takes about half an hour from Bavdhan to reach the Pune airport.
Employment hubs near Bavdhan
- Sharda Center is located at approximately 3 kilometres from the locality of Bavdhan.
- The ICC Towers and the Maratha Chambers of Commerce and Industry are located at a distance of approximately 5 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is approximately 10 kilometres away.
- Nanospace IT Park is located approximately 6 kilometres away from the locality.
Bavdhan offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Bavdhan include the St. Joseph High School, St. Vincent’s High School and Hutchings High School. Some of the leading hospitals in Bavdhan include the Ratna Memorial Hospital, Seth Ramdas Shah Memorial Hospital and Poona Hospital Research Centre. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Bavdhan such as the City Pride, MSM Mall and Juna Bazaar or Old Market.
Price trends in Bavdhan
- Price appreciation- Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 5,296 – Rs 7,755 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Bavdhan
Considering the price trends in Bavdhan and the rising demand, the locality would prove to be a good investment destination. There is excellent appreciation of property rates, owing to a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is also located at a very close proximity to the IT/ITES hub and industrial zones of Pune. Bavdhan is already an upmarket locality in Pune and the government is planning to develop it further. Hence, there is additional scope of development of infrastructure facilities here. Considering all these factors Bavdhan is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Bavdhan