Table of Contents
The CV Raman Nagar real estate market has gained momentum, due to its proximity to the DRDO and also to two of the most renowned IT parks in the city, namely, Manyata Tech Park and Bagmane Tech Park, which house many IT giants. CV Raman Nagar has witnessed widespread development, since the IT boom of the 1990s, owing to which there has always been a huge demand for flats in CV Raman Nagar.
The area is strategically located near Kaggadasapura, Indira Nagar and Byappanahalli. The entire area is named after notable scientist, CV Raman, who resided in Bengaluru. The Bagmane Tech Park has proved to be a game-changer for real estate and has boosted infrastructure development in this locality. The area has a road named after former president Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
With respect to apartments in CV Raman Nagar, buyers have shown major interest in 2 and 3-BHK configurations. There are many prominent builders in CV Raman Nagar including Puravankara, Prestige, Mahaveer, Sekhar and Brigade, who have developed several big-ticket projects in CV Raman Nagar.
The nearby CV Raman Nagar localities are MG Road, Outer Ring Road and Whitefield.
Owing to the presence of giant IT parks, along with easy accessibility to all necessary social infrastructure, CV Raman Nagar has become a sought-after residential area for IT professionals in the city. Also, the property rates are affordable here, as compared to surrounding localities like Indira Nagar and Byappanahalli.
Connectivity with nearby CV Raman Nagar localities
- Offers seamless connectivity to MG Road, Outer Ring Road (ORR) and Whitefield.
- Located just 12 kilometres away from Majestic, i.e., central Bengaluru.
- Excellently connected to the remaining parts of Bengaluru, via the Krishnarajapuram and Byappanahalli Railway Stations, which are nearest to this region.
- CV Raman Nagar is located 41 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- The Byappanahalli metro station is located only 2.8 kilometres away from the locality.
Employment hubs near CV Raman Nagar
- Presence of DRDO in the locality.
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 12.5 kilometres via NH-44 and NH-75.
- Koramangala – 11 kilometres via 100 Ft Road.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 9.6 kilometres via ITPL Main Road or Whitefield Main Road.
- Bagmane Tech Park – 3.4 kilometres via Varthur Road.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 23.5 kilometres via Varthur Main Road.
- Whitefield – 14.4 kilometres via Varthur Main Road.
Schools and Hospitals in CV Raman Nagar
Accessibility to all social infrastructure, is another plus point of CV Raman Nagar. Schools in CV Raman Nagar include International Centre for Excellence and Kendriya Vidyalaya DRDO. Some of the leading hospitals in CV Raman Nagar are Sir CV Raman General Hospital and MediHope Super Speciality Hospital. Popular shopping malls in CV Raman Nagar are Gopalan Grand Mall and Gopalan Signature Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in CV Raman Nagar
- Construction of the Peripheral Ring Road, will help reduce traffic congestion in the area.
Price trends in CV Raman Nagar
- Price appreciation – around 35% over the last 2 years.
- Current property rates – Rs 3,600-6,500 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in CV Raman Nagar
Seeing the price trends in CV Raman Nagar and its proximity to big IT and business hubs, it does make for a good investment proposition. There is scope for further appreciation, as social infrastructure improves. Teething issues here, include choked drains and drinking water supply problems.
Check properties in CV Raman Nagar