Dhanori is a premier residential area located in the eastern suburbs of Pune. It lies in very close proximity to the Pune Airport. The locality also has a number of tourist spots. Nearby Dhanori localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Viman Nagar, Kalyani Nagar, Yerwada, Vishrantwadi and Dhanori-Lohegaon. There are a variety of projects available in the area and they range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like BU Bhandari, Ashirwadh Promoters and Builders and Global Builders who are working on their different projects in Dhanori. Some of the premier projects in Dhanori include Goel Ganga New Town, Goodwill 24 and Urban Castle Royale.
Due to advent of various IT offices and other multi-national companies (MNCs), the city of Pune has been witnessing a rapid growth in influx of working population from outside the city. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Dhanori, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Although the prices of the flats in Dhanori are going up at a rapid pace, the mid and the junior level executives of the various companies can still find affordable housing to suit their needs, here.
The civic amenities have also improved. The industrial growth and the growth of the IT sector have led to the development of retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Dhanori localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely The Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, the Nagar Road and the Deccan College Road.
- The area has extensive bus services and the Dhanori Bus Stand, Viman Nagar Bus Stand and the Shivaji Nagar Bus Stand are all nearby.
- There is a railway station at Shivaji Nagar from which the train services can be availed. The Khadki railway station is approximately 10 kilometres away from Dhanori.
- It takes about 15 minutes from Dhanori to reach the Airport in Pune.
Employment hubs near Dhanori
- Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and the Amanora Parktown are located about 14 kilometres from the locality of Dhanori.
- The Tech Park OneYerwada and the Weikfield ITCiti InfoPark are located at a distance of approximately 6 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is located approximately 13 kilometres away.
- World Trade Centre, Cerebrum IT Park and the EON IT Park are located approximately 12-13 kilometres away from the locality.
Schools in Dhanori and other social amenities
Dhanori offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Dhanori include The Symbiosis International School, The Lexicon International School and The Bishop’s School. Some of the leading hospitals in Dhanori include the Columbia Asia Hospital, Shree Hospital and Ruby Hall Clinic. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Dhanori such as the Phoenix Market City, Inorbit Mall Pune and Lunkad Skymax Mall.
Price trends in Dhanori
- Price appreciation- Around 15% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 4,194 – Rs 6,176 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Dhanori
Considering the price trends in Dhanori and the rising demand, the locality can be a good investment option. The region has witnessed excellent appreciation of property rates, with a number of projects being developed. Moreover, the area is one of the IT/ITES hub and industrial zones of Pune. Dhanori is developing at a fast pace and the government is planning to develop it further. Hence, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is also there. Considering all these factors Dhanori is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Dhanori