Table of Contents
Hadapsar is a premier residential area located in the eastern suburbs of Pune. It is also one of the oldest localities of Pune.
Hadapsar is one of the major commercial zones of Pune and has three SEZs – Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and the Amanora Parktown. Many IT companies like Honeywell, TCS, IBM and Accenture, have their offices in this area. The locality also has a number of tourist spots. Nearby Hadapsar localities include many famous areas of the city of Pune such as Malwadi, Mahadev Nagar, Laxmi Colony and Undri. The varieties of the projects available in the area are many and range from affordable to luxurious.
There are several reputed builders like Raviraj, Majestique Landmarks and Mantra Properties who are working on their different projects in Hadapsar. Some of the premier projects in Hadapsar include Runwal Seagull, Fifth Avenue– Majestique Landmarks and Marvel Azure.
Due to the influx of various IT majors and other multi-national companies (MNCs), the city of Pune has been witnessing a rapid growth of working population from outside. As a result of this, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Hadapsar, with it being one of the noted suburbs of Pune. Even though the prices of the flats in Hadapsar are increasing steadily, affordable housing catering to the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies, can still be found here.
The civic infrastructure has also improved. The industrial growth and the growth of the IT sector have led to the development of retail and hospitality sectors in the area.
Connectivity with nearby Hadapsar localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area namely The Saswad Road, The Mumbai-Hyderabad Highway and The Solapur Road.
- The area has an extensive bus service and the Hadapsar Bus Stand and the Pune Swargate Bus Depot lie in close vicinity.
- There is a railway station at Hadapsar from which the railway services can also be availed. The Pune junction railway station is approximately 10 kilometres away from Hadapsar.
- It takes about half an hour from Hadapsar to reach the Pune Airport.
Employment hubs near Hadapsar
- Phursungi IT Park, Magarpatta City and the Amanora Parktown are located in Hadapsar.
- The ICC Towers and the Mahratta Chamber Of Commerce Industries & Agriculture are located at a distance of approximately 13-14 kilometres.
- RMZ Westend is approximately 17 kilometres away.
- World Trade Centre, Cerebrum IT Park and the EON IT Park are located approximately 9 kilometres away from the locality.
Hadapsar offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Hadapsar include the City International School, Delhi Public School and Amanora School. Some of the leading hospitals in Hadapsar include the Columbia Asia Hospital, Sahyadri Speciality Hospital and Sanjeevani Nursing Home. The shopping needs of the residents are catered to by malls in Hadapsar such as the Central Mall, Seasons Mall and Mariplex Mall.
Price trends in Hadapsar
- Price appreciation- Around 20% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 4,295 –Rs 7,297 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Hadapsar
Considering the price trends in Hadapsar and the rising demand, the locality would prove to be a good option for property investment. There is excellent appreciation in prices, with a number of projects which are being developed here. Moreover, the area is one of the IT/ITES hubs and industrial zones of Pune. Hadapsar is already an upmarket locality in Pune and the government is planning to develop it further. So, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities also exists. Considering all these factors Hadapsar is an excellent place for investment.
Check properties in Hadapsar