Table of Contents
One of the most popular localities of Faridabad, Sector 19, lies close to Old Faridabad, Sector 28 and Sector 21. The area makes for a good investment, prospect due its connectivity with the major areas of the city and presence of adequate social infrastructure.
Connectivity with nearby Faridabad Sector 19 localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality is served by the NH-2.
- The nearest railway station is the Faridabad railway station and Ballabgarh railway station, located at a distance of 2.7 and 10.8 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 34.1 kilometres from the locality.
- Sector 19 also lies close to Faridabad, NOIDA, Gurgaon and Delhi.
Employment hubs near Faridabad Sector 19
Sector 19 is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to a number of IT hubs of:
- Delhi, which is located at a distance of 48.3 kilometres from the locality.
- Gurgaon, which is located at a distance of 41.8 kilometres from the locality.
Sector 19 provides all kinds of social amenities to it its residents to help them lead a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. The prominent educational institutes in the area include Delhi Public School Faridabad, AVN Senior Secondary School, Rotary Public School, SA Institute of Technology & Management, Government College for Women, ESIC Medical College, etc.
The major health institutions dominating the locality include Sarvodaya Hospital, Chandravati Child & Maternity Hospital, Jindal Nursing Home, Fortis Escorts Hospital, etc. Further, the area also lies close to various banks and ATMs such as Oriental Bank of Commerce, State Bank of Patiala, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank and Central Bank of India.
Sector 19 also provides a number of recreational amenities to its residents. The popular shopping arcades lying near to the area include SRS Shopping Mall, Parsvnath Shopping Mall and Eldeco Station 1 Mall.
Price trends in Faridabad Sector 19
- Current property rates in Sector 19 – Rs 4,969-Rs 8,621 per sq ft.
- Price appreciation in Sector 19 – 114.2% in one year.
Reasons to invest in Faridabad Sector 19
Sector 19 looks to be a good destination to make an investment, considering the connectivity options and rapidly growing social infrastructure. Price appreciation is high in this area and it makes sense to invest now, in order to reap the maximum benefits in future. Projects like Mahindra Chloris, Basera Builders Floors 2 and many more are attracting investors to the locality.