Sector 34 is surrounded by various developed areas of Faridabad such as Chhota Arangpur, Sector 37, Sector 38, Sector 39, Sector 41, Sector 42, Sector 43, Sector 28, Sector 30 and Sector 31. In fact, proximity to well-developed areas and good social infrastructure, are some of the major reasons behind the soaring realty market in the locality.
Connectivity with nearby Faridabad Sector 34 localities
The locality is well-connected to a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality is served by the NH-2.
- The nearest railway station is the Faridabad railway station and Ballabgarh railway station, located at a distance of 8.4 and 16.5 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 28.8 kilometres from the locality.
- Sector 34 also lies close to Faridabad, NOIDA, Gurgaon and Delhi.
Employment hubs near Faridabad Sector 34
Sector 34 is witnessing an increase in its population in recent years, owing to its proximity to a number of IT hubs of:
- Delhi, which is located at a distance of 42.8 kilometres from the locality.
- Gurgaon, which is located at a distance of 46.1 kilometres from the locality.
Schools in Faridabad Sector 34 and other social amenities
Sector 34 provides all kinds of social amenities to it its residents to help them lead a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. The prominent educational institutes in the area include Shiva Public School, Sanskar Play School & Day Care Centre, Ashok Memorial Public School, Khalsa Senior Secondary School, Bharatiya Vidya Kunj Senior Secondary School, Spandan Institute of Performing Arts, etc.
The major health institutions dominating the locality include Surya ENT and Surgical Centre, Shivalik Hospital, Fortis Escorts Hospital, Sarvodaya Hospital, Sparsh Hospital, etc. Further, the area also lies close to various banks and ATMs such as HDFC Bank, State Bank of India, Axis Bank, Allahabad Bank, Punjab National Bank and ICICI Bank.
Sector 34 also provides a number of recreational amenities to its residents. The popular shopping arcades lying near to the area include Parsvnath City Mall and SRS Shopping Mall.
Price trends in Faridabad Sector 34
The current prices in Sector 34 range between Rs 5,312-Rs 5,769 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Faridabad Sector 34
The property rate in Sector 34 is very competitive and there is ample scope for future growth and appreciation. Projects like Greater Delhi Planners Kanishka Towers, Saffron Kanishka Towers and many others are good investment options here.