Sector 37 is surrounded by several major localities of Faridabad, namely, Chhota Arangpur, Sector 38, Sector 39, Sector 41, Sector 42, Sector 43, Sector 28, Sector 30, Sector 31 and Sector 34.
Connectivity with nearby Faridabad Sector 37 localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality is served by the NH-2.
- The nearest railway station is the Faridabad railway station and Ballabgarh railway station, located at a distance of 8.9 and 17 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is the Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 27.6 kilometres from the locality.
- Sector 37 also lies close to Faridabad, NOIDA, Gurgaon and Delhi.
Employment hubs near Faridabad Sector 37
Sector 37 is witnessing an increase in its population the recent years owing to its proximity to a number of IT hubs of:
- Delhi, which is located at a distance of 41.6 kilometres from the locality.
- Gurgaon, which is located at a distance of 44.9 kilometres from the locality.
Schools in Faridabad Sector 37 and other social amenities
Sector 37 provides all kinds of social amenities to it its residents to help them lead a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. The prominent educational institutes in the area include Ashok Memorial Public School, SSM Senior Secondary School, Shanti Niketan Public High School, ATM Global Business School, Bharatiya Vidya Kunj Senior Secondary School, etc.
The major health institutions dominating the locality include Divyajeevan Hospital, Anand Medicos, St Thomas Hospital, Balaji Hospital, Saras Hospital, etc. Further, the area also lies close to various banks and ATMs such as Allahabad Bank, State Bank of India, Axis Bank, Punjab National Bank and ICICI Bank.
Sector 37 also provides a number of recreational amenities to its residents. The popular shopping arcades lying near to the area include SLF Mall, Seva Grand Mall and Monnet M1 Trade Tower Commercial Mall
Physical infrastructure in Faridabad Sector 37
The Sector 37 Link Road is being constructed at a fast pace.
Price trends in Faridabad Sector 37
- Price appreciation in Sector 37 – Around 7% in the last one year.
- Current property rates in Sector 37 – Rs 4,236-Rs 6,808 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Faridabad Sector 37
Sector 37 makes for a good investment bet, considering its infrastructural progress and rapidly-developing social amenities. The locality also has competitive pricing, which is another major attraction for the investors. Projects like Espire Infrastructure Hamilton Heights, ARP Dream Homes, ARP Aashiyana and many more situated in and around the locality, are among the best ones to invest in Sector 37.