Table of Contents
As the capital city of Delhi has expanded and taken the form of the National Capital Region (NCR) of India, covering various other districts of the outskirts, Gurgaon was included under this NCR. Gradually, Gurgaon’s different districts developed, including Sector 39 which is one of the most developing areas.
With various companies opening up and rapid development of infrastructure, many inhabitants are migrating to this area for a better future. This has automatically created the need for constructing residential spaces and therefore, Gurgaon Sector 39 real estate property market is all set to rise in the near future.
Some of the major builders in Gurgaon Sector 39 include Huda Developers, Raheja Developers, Satya Group and Experion Developers.
Connectivity with nearby Gurgaon Sector 39 localities
Gurgaon Sector 39 is nicely connected to:
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi and the city of New Delhi through excellent rail routes and road routes.
- Gurgaon railway station, Faridabad railway station, Basai Dhankot railway station, Garhi Harsaru Junction railway station and Bijwasan railway station.
- The main region of Gurgaon, which is just 1 kilometre away, along with NH-8 connecting Delhi to Mumbai.
Some of the premium schools in Gurgaon Sector 39 are Sanskrit School, Suncity School, GD Goenka World Institute, Scottish High International School and Royal Public School. Some esteemed educational institutes and colleges in Gurgaon Sector 39, include Logokart Institute of Design, Starex Institute of Education, Guru Gram Business School and Chaudhary Partap Memorial College of Education. The main hospitals in Gurgaon Sector 39 are Paras Hospital, Medanta The Medicity, Artemis Hospital and Medicity Hospital Blood Bank, along with various pharmaceutical and diagnostic centres, as well. Parks and malls in Gurgaon Sector 39 include Big Bazaar, Unitech Infospace, Cyber Park and many other attractions like the Arya Samaj Road.
Physical infrastructure in Gurgaon Sector 39
Gurgaon Sector 39 is slowly developing into a lively residential locality due to:
- Supermarkets coming up here along with various multi-national companies and public sector, as well as private sector banks including e-connect centres and ATMs.
- Smooth roadways and railway facilities in order to reach the nearest regions of Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida and Faridabad.
Price trends in Gurgaon Sector 39
The present price trends in Gurgaon Sector 39 are moderate, ranging around Rs 82,000 per sq yards for residential plots.
Reasons to invest in Gurgaon Sector 39
With the probable prosperity of this area in the near future, added to the present price trends in Gurgaon Sector 39, it has become an amazing hub to invest in property. However, this is a slightly crime-prone but this is being taken care of, by strengthening the security in Gurgaon Sector 39.