Table of Contents
Gurgaon Sector 43 real estate is complete in itself with educational institutes, commercial centres, shopping malls, community centres and also residential buildings. The various sizes of land available here, include plots of 99 sq yards, 161 sq yards, 204 sq yards, 342 sq yards and 502 sq yards. Apartments in Gurgaon Sector 43 include mainly 3-BHK and 4-BHK flats but affordable ones are also available. Flats in Gurgaon Sector 43 provide well-furnished interiors and amenities.
The important builders in Gurgaon Sector 43 are ITC Laburnam Gurgaon, Vipul Limited and Landmark Group. The main projects in the region are handled by these companies.
Connectivity with nearby Gurgaon Sector 43 localities
- DLF City IV, Sector 29, South City I and Kanahi, are the nearby localities to Gurgaon Sector 43 and are all at a distance of 1 kilometre.
- Faridabad is just 36.7 kilometres and New Delhi is 26 kilometres away from Sector 43.
- Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station is a major railway station and is 24 kilometres away from Sector 43.
- Gurgaon railway station and Bijwasan railway station are the nearby railway stations of Sector 43.
- MG Road metro station lies near Sector 43.
Employment hubs near Gurgaon Sector 43
- Banks like HDFC, ICICI and Citibank are located in and around Sector 43.
- Primasonic Spectrum Pvt Ltd, Nimai Developers Pvt Ltd and Honeywell International India Pvt Ltd, are a few renowned companies located in this area.
- DLF Phase 3 lies at a stone’s throw from Sector 43.
- The police station lies just 2 kilometres away from Sector 43.
Amity International School, Excelsior American School, Ascent Public School and Shalom Hills International School are the significant and renowned schools in Gurgaon Sector 43. Among the hospitals in Gurgaon Sector 43, Paras Hospital, Max Healthcare Hospital and Dr Anil Vaishnavi & Dr Meenakshi Vaishnavi deserve mention.
Physical infrastructure in Gurgaon Sector 43
The physical infrastructure in Sector 43 is of high quality, because this particular locality provides affordable, as well as luxurious apartments. Tarika Apartments, Vipul Limited and Aarohan Residencies, are the top apartments in Gurgaon Sector 43 to name a few. Anya Gurgaon and Hotel Golf View Suites are important hotels that enrich the standard of the area.
Price trends in Gurgaon Sector 43
Latest price trends in Gurgaon Sector 43 are around Rs 9,000 per sq ft to Rs 13,000 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Gurgaon Sector 43
The advantageous positioning along with positive demand from various investors, makes this property much desired among all investors. Calculations estimate that investment in Gurgaon Sector 43 will be profitable. A major portion of the land has already been taken up by DLF for their DLF Phase V development. Significant land has also been acquired by Huda Developers and some more investors. Sector 43 also fulfills all education needs like primary schooling, secondary schooling and also colleges for higher education.