Table of Contents
If you live in a house with the number 6 or one where the numbers add up to 6 (such as 15, 24, 33, 42, 51, 60, 69 and so on), your abode is a lucky place for starting a new relationship. Such homes are known for vibes that promote creativity and love. People who indulge in creative activities, such as cooking, dancing, music, etc., can find success, if they live in house number 6, according to numerology.
House number 6: Who should prefer it?
This number is governed by planet Venus and therefore, has an artistic vibe to it. The occupants here will have a preference towards natural beauty, symmetry in designs and refined taste. Such homes provide a perfect setting for those who are planning to start a family, because of the presence of a harmonious vibe. There is innate energy within house number 6 for harmony, peace and understanding. Discord and stress cannot last for long in the atmosphere of this house. House number 6 is highly suitable for individuals born on the same date, or on date which adds up to the number six. This house is also great for people belonging to the sun signs of Taurus and Libra. This house is a haven of growth for people who are employed in childcare services, social work, teaching or in the medical field and want to follow their passion.
Numerology number 6: Who should avoid it?
Such homes are not suitable for people who like to stay alone and independent. House number 6 has a homely vibe, which will make it impossible for people who want to enjoy their freedom. Such homes are not lucky for people who are looking for financial growth and materialistic success.
Home décor for house number 6
The décor of the house should be artistic and must signify creativity. Occupants can use stylish décor for house number six, as it will resonate well with the vibe. Try placing musical instruments and paintings to deck up your home. Plan an inviting porch, a birdhouse and a beautiful front yard for your house number 6. You can also create a space for your home office, if you are a certified healing-based practitioner. For home décor, opt for colours such as green, pale blue or lilac but avoid yellow. Keep the south-east area free from clutter and nurture green plants in the north direction, to enhance one’s career. Ensure that you design a soothing corner at home, such as a comfortable chair besides a bookshelf, or a small chair in a green balcony.
House number 6: Precautions and challenges
- Residents of such houses are deeply involved in their lives and therefore, can become reclusive. The symbol of the number 6 is a beehive with bees and honeycombs, which is well organised. So, like bees, the home owners of house number 6 are hardworking. They should take a break from their daily routine. They should slow down and carve more time for themselves by doing meditation, yoga or gardening. Attend to your needs first, before rushing and doing things for other people.
- Another challenge is that the home can be so heart-oriented that it can be a challenge for material success.
- Financial success will be a challenge for the occupants. So, bankers and investment professionals should avoid this home.
House number 6: How to balance energy
Here are some tips to balance the adverse energies of house number 6:
- Since material success will be a challenge in this home, make sure you try to save and control expenses, as much as you can.
- Invite your friends for a get-together at least once a month, to bring positivity at home.
- House number 6 promotes people who have a passion for things. Make sure you channelise this energy to the right place.
- If you are single and staying in house number 6, make sure you choose a partner who shares your vision about life and things you do. The ‘opposites attract’ theory does not work for the occupants of house number 6.
Is number 6 lucky?
What kind of people should prefer house number 6?
According to numerology, house number 6 is ideal for people who are born on the same date or whose birth date adds up to 6.
What kind of people should avoid house number 6?
According to numerology, people who like their independence or are looking for materialistic growth, should avoid house number 6.
Is house number 6 good for home business?
House number 6 is ideal home for home-based beauty, childcare, food, clothing, counselling or healing businesses.
Is house number 6 good?
The number 6 is a perfect number as it is the sum of all of its divisors. It stands for love, harmony and balance. The house number 6 means responsibility, security and leading a peaceful life at home.
(With additional inputs from Purnima Goswami Sharma)