Karjat forms a part of the politan gion (R) and enjoys close proximity to Mumbai and Pune which are situated at distances of 70 kilometres and 108 kilometres respectively. If one is looking for a quiet and aesthetically enriched place to while away their retired lives in or just spend a vacation, Karjat is the best place to go to. Karjat has a prosperous tourism industry. Some of the popular places of Karjat include – Ulhas Valley, Bhor Ghat, Kondana caves, Peth Fort etc. which have tourists streaming in almost all year. People not only indulge in spending their holidays in Karjat but also in picnics, river rafting, trekking, hiking and mountain climbing.
Connectivity with nearby Karjat localities
The locality is well connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- It is connected popular localities of Murbad, Kalyanpur, Kasara Ghat on one side and Khapoli, Khalapur, Neral, Ambarnath, Badlapur, Panvel, Pen via extensive network of roadways.
- Karjat is accessible via highways such as the NH17, NH 4 and NH3.
- The nearest railway stations are – Karjat and Palashar railway stations.
- The nearest airport is Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport and the Navi Mumbai International Airport.
Schools in Karjat and other social amenities
Karjat provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals.
- DAV Public school, St Joseph’s High School, New Horizon Public School, India First Global School, Biotech Research Institute, Dhirubhai Ambani School Lodhivali and many others, enjoy being the famous names of educational institutions in and around Karjat.
- Of the social amenities provided by Karjat, the major health institution dominating the locality include Raigad Hospital & Research Center, Madhavbaug Hospital.
- Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs. The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres and movie halls.
Physical infrastructure in Karjat
Upcoming developments such as – the Sea Over Bridge and trans harbor link between Sewri, Mumbai and Navi Mumbai are to be established very soon.
Price trends in Karjat
- Price appreciation in Karjat: around 33.5 % in last 2 years.
- Current property rates in Karjat: Rs 2,029 –Rs 5,926 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Karjat
Considering the increasing price trends Karjat and the obvious rise in demand, the locality will definitely prove to be a good investment. Owing to the increasing economy of the locality due to tourism, there is a steady increase in property prices and that is promising. Presence of more and more commercial hubs in and around the locality is making Karjat a preferred residential destination of Mumbai.
Big ticket projects like SRS Group Nex Boulevard and RCL Homes Mohili Meadows Villa are here to make Karjat a rather posh and coveted residential neighbourhood.
Check properties in Karjat