Table of Contents
Home buyers in Hyderabad usually look for properties with numerous amenities, even if they buy a standard home. Therefore, it could be difficult for a person to distinguish between a standard home and a luxury property. Anand Narayanan, president – marketing, sales and CRM, Puravankara Limited, explains that luxury homes have certain basic criteria that need to be fulfilled.
“Buyers expect an exclusive experience, when they buy luxury homes. The most distinctive feature of a luxury home, is the amenities it offers, along with its location. Other defining features of a luxury home, include best-in-class interiors, state-of-the-art home technology, superior quality kitchens, recreational facilities such as swimming pool, play area for children and adults, fitness centre, etc.,” adds Narayanan.
Key factors that define a luxury property in Hyderabad
- Location is of prime importance. The geographical and cultural surroundings play a vital role in developing a luxury project.
- The project should be located close to prime social and physical infrastructure, like upscale hotels, educational institutions, shopping malls, and commercial establishments/ employment hubs, with easy access to transportation facilities.
- The property should offer large floor space and serenity, along with amenities such as modern flooring, modular kitchens, exotic bathrooms with world-class fittings and latest home technologies.
- Luxury homes should also have fitness/ recreational centres and other outdoor activities.
- Garbage management facilities are very important, to maintain a clean and hygienic environment.
- Luxury homes can also have eco-friendly features such as pre-cast technology and green building materials.
“When opting for a luxury home, buyers should consider the availability of schools, colleges, hospitals and shopping centers/malls, in the vicinity. Needless to say, proximity to ring roads, wide internal roads and service roads, are other key factors for home buyers to consider,” says Hari Prakash, senior general manager, office services (Hyderabad), at Colliers International India.
Ideal locations for buying a luxury home in Hyderabad
According to experts, the most prominent areas in Hyderabad are Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hitec City, Nanakramguda, Kondapur, Gachibowli, Somajiguda and Begumpet, due to the presence of prime social and physical infrastructure like upscale hotels, shopping malls, commercial establishments and access to transport facilities.
Things that a luxury home buyer must keep in mind
“While buying a premium home, buyers should not only consider the luxury aspect, but also the developer of the project. By buying a home, you are creating a long lasting relationship with the developer. Hence, conduct a thorough background research of the builder and then, invest in the property,” Narayanan advises. The architecture and technology define a good home. So, ensure that the apartment is well-constructed, keeping in mind various eco-friendly features. When it comes to buying a luxury property, experts suggest that the property should have some unique element that will define the premium lifestyle experience that the property will provide.