Table of Contents
Nizampet is at present, one of the fastest-growing suburbs surrounding the IT corridor of Hyderabad. The locality enjoys proximity to areas of Bachupally-Waverock and Manikonda and to the IT parks of JNTU, Hitech City, Infosys, Wipro and DLF.
Connectivity with nearby Nizampet localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include the Hafeezpet railway station, MMTS Hyderabad Station and the Hitech City railway station, which are located at distances of 99, 101.4 and 101 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 99.3 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- The locality is served by the National Highway 9.
Employment hubs near Nizampet
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (126 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (132 kilometres away).
Nizampet provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Gram Panchayat, Geethanjali, Glorious Techno, Laurus the School of Excellence, Gauthami, Ravindra Bharathi, Oranges Play School, Castle Town and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Nizampet.
The major health institutions in Nizampet include Apollo Hospital, Metro Hospital, Nest Children’s Hospital, Sri Shraddha Hospital, Samhita Hospital, Sri Sri Holistic and Ayush Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Bank of Maharashtra, Axis Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank and Union Bank of India.
Some of the popular shopping arcades of the locality include MORE, Heritage Fresh and Vijetha.
Physical infrastructure in Nizampet
- An Outer Ring Road has been proposed to serve the area, to establish unimpeded connectivity between the locality and the rest of Hyderabad.
Price trends in Nizampet
- Price appreciation in Nizampet – Around 5% in the last 1 year.
- Average current property rates in Nizampet – Rs 2,000– Rs 3,000 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Nizampet
Nizampet has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Nizampet a lucrative option. Nizampet provides its residents with affordable and pollution-free living conditions and thus, is a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Hyderabad.
Projects like Akruthi Construction and Developers Srinivasam, Sai Shraddha Construction Sai Hill Top, Prime Construction Gardenia and Lakshmi Infratech Prestige situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Nizampet.
Check properties in Nizampet