Table of Contents
Moti Nagar is one of the largest urban regions in the southern Indian state of Telangana. Moti Nagar enjoys close proximity to Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Ameerpet, Begumpet, Madhapur, Sanath Nagar, Somajiguda, Sri Nagar Colony and Yousufguda.
Renowned builders like Vasavi Group, Moghal Constructions, PNR Constructions, Saishakti Infrastructure, Sree SV Group, Janapriya Engineers Syndicate P Ltd, Star Homes Infratech and SV Groups, have been investing in Moti Nagar for a good number of years now.
Connectivity with nearby Moti Nagar localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include Bharat Nagar, Borabanda and Sanath Nagar railway stations, which are located at distances of 3.1, 2 and 3.5 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 36.9 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- It is situated at a distance of 12 kilometres from Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Employment hubs near Moti Nagar
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (12.6 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (7.4 kilometres away).
Moti Nagar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Mount Banjara High School, Vijay Public School, Vijay Gopal Talent School, Don Bosco School, Nagarjuna School, Holy Cross High School, Don Bosco Degree College, SVP Junior College and many more, enjoy being the best educational institutions of Moti Nagar.
The major health institutions in Moti Nagar include BRK Hospital, Leela Hospital, Padma Priya Hospitals, Sri Ayodhya Medical Hall, Neo Apex Diagnostics and Research Laboratory and Sunrich Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including State Bank of India, Indian Bank, Andhra Bank, Canara Bank and HDFC Bank.
Some of the popular shopping arcades of the locality include Moti Nagar Shopping Complex, Inorbit Mall and Manjeera Mall.
Moti Nagar also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular theatres include Chandrakala, Shashikala and Lakshmikala.
Physical infrastructure in Moti Nagar
- Widening of roads has been proposed by the administration, in localities in Moti Nagar, Neredmet, Ayodhya Junction, Banjara Hills and Rajiv Nagar, to reduce traffic congestion on the roads.
Price trends in Moti Nagar
- Price appreciation in Moti Nagar – Around 5.1% in the last 2 years.
- Present property rates in Moti Nagar – Rs 3,226 –Rs 4,669 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Moti Nagar
Moti Nagar has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Moti Nagar a lucrative option. Moti Nagar has emerged as a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like Kalpataru Residency, Star Homes Infratech Sandhya, Vasavi Group Brindavanam and Saishakti Infrastructure Bhaskara Signature situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Moti Nagar.