Table of Contents
One of the well-planned localities of Mumbai, Karanjade is surrounded by the JNPT Road on one side and by the Kalundre River on the other. Panvel, on the other hand is known as the ‘Gateway of Konkan’ and is located between two major cities of Maharashtra – Mumbai and Pune.
Connectivity with nearby Karanjade-Panvel localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- Situated on the NH-4, Panvel is the starting point of the Sion-Panvel Highway, Mumbai-Pune Expressway, NH-17 and NH-4B.
- The nearest railway station is the Panvel railway station.
- The nearest airport is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, which is located at a distance of 43.4 kilometres from the locality.
- BEST and NT transport networks of bus services are operational here.
- The locality is connected to areas of Kalyan, Thane, Badlapur, Dombivali, Uran and Dadar, by roadways.
- The extensive network of roadways linking Karanjade to different parts of Maharashtra include JNPT Road, Uran Road, Pargaon Road and the Asian Highway 47.
Employment hubs near Karanjade-Panvel
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years, owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Karanjade-Panvel. These include:
- MIDC managed regions of Nagothane, Khopoli, Patalganga, Taloja and Roha are located in close proximity to the locality.
- Major industries housed in the locality include Hindustan Organics Chemicals Ltd, Larsen & Toubro, ONGC, Reliance and IPCL.
Karanjade-Panvel provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Kendriya Vidyalaya ONGC, Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science, BP Marine Academy, SP More Engineering College, Dayanand Anglo Vedic School and many others are the famous educational institutions in and around Karanjade-Panvel.
The major health institutions in Karanjade-Panvel include Shreeyash Hospital, Dr Patil’s Hospital, Aayushman Hospital, Life Line Hospital, Dr Nadkarni`s Hospital and Ameya Mother and Child Care Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs. The locality also provides its residents with a number of luxurious shopping arcades like Nagar Parishad Market and D-Mart.
Physical infrastructure in Karanjade-Panvel
- A Panvel-Karjat track is to be set up to offer unimpeded connectivity to the locality.
Price trends in Karanjade-Panvel
- Price appreciation in Karanjade-Panvel – Around 13% in last few years.
- Current property rates in Karanjade-Panvel – Rs 3,700 –Rs 5,200 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Karanjade-Panvel
Karanjade-Panvel has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Karanjade-Panvel a lucrative option.
Big-ticket projects like Marathon Nexzone, Arihant Akanksha, Sambhav Group Mumbai Deep and Dream Divine, make Karanjade-Panvel a rather posh and coveted residential neighbourhood that provides better and cheaper living conditions.