Table of Contents
Nagaram is surrounded by the localities of Thumkunta, Pocharam, Moula Ali, Mallapur, Kushaiguda, Kowkur, Ghatkesar, Dammaiguda, Cheeriyal and Sainikpuri
Connectivity with nearby Nagaram localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include Secunderabad railway station and the Hyderabad Deccan railway station, which are located at a distance of 18.1 and 23.5 kilometres respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 58.9 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) network of bus services.
- A significant junction named Pedda Golconda Outer Ring Road Junction is situated at a distance of 2 kilometres from the locality.
Employment hubs near Nagaram
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Nagaram. Also it lies a couple of hours away from commercial hubs of:
- Hitech City (90 kilometres away).
- Gachibowli (88 kilometres away).
Nagaram provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Pudami The Neighbourhood School, Lotus National School, Kingston PG College Of Computer Application, St Mary’s Bethany Convent, Vidyalaya High School, Rushi High School and many more are the best educational institutions of Nagaram.
The major health institutions in Nagaram include ESI Hospital, Vamshi Talli Pillala Hospital, Sudha Hospital, Chaitanya Hospital and Tulasi Hospital ECIL.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Andhra Bank, Deccan Grameena Bank, Syndicate Bank and Union Bank.
Physical infrastructure in Nagaram
- Secunderabad and 23 other core railway stations have been proposed to be modernised by the SCR authorities.
Price trends in Nagaram
- Price appreciation in Nagaram – Around 19.7% in last 2 years.
- Average current property rates in Nagaram – Rs 1,999 – Rs 2,830 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Nagaram
Nagaram has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood, considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property pricing and demand, make investing in Nagaram a lucrative option. The presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality, make Nagaram a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Telangana.
Projects like Modi Properties Silver Creek, VRR Constructions Duplex Houses, VRR Constructions Apartments and VRR Constructions SR Arcade, situated in and around the locality are among the best projects to invest in Nagaram.
Check properties in Nagaram