Table of Contents
Strewn over a total area of 3,635 hectares, Noida Extension extends over 4-5 kilometres from Sector 121 of Noida. It is situated at a distance of 30 kilometres from New Delhi.
Noida Extension falls under the jurisdiction of Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority or GNIDA.
Connectivity with nearby Noida Extension localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The area is served by the Noida–Noida Extension Expressway.
- The nearest railway stations include Dadri, Faridabad, Tughlakabad, Ghaziabad, Ballabhgarh railway stations and a couple more, which are situated at distances of 17.4, 30, 21.5, 18.8 and 38.1 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport, which is 50.4 kilometers from the locality.
- Noida Extension is connected to Agra by the six-lane Yamuna Expressway.
Employment hubs near Noida Extension
Major industries dealing with food products, beverages and tobacco products, chemicals, machinery and electronics are housed in this locality. The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Noida Extension, such as:
- Alpha Commercial Belt (20.8 kilometres away).
- Jagat Farms Commercial Belt.
Noida Extension provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. DPS Noida Extension, Spring Dale School, Noida International University, Amity University, Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH) and many more enjoy being among the popular educational institutions of Noida Extension.
The major health institutions in Noida Extension include Max Multi Speciality Hospital, Yatharth Wellness Hospital & Trauma Centre, Navin Hospital, Sharda Hospital and Shri Krishna Life Line Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Indian Bank, ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank of India and Yes Bank.
The city also houses a number of luxurious shopping arcades including Grand Venice Mall, SNG Plaza, Alpha Square Mall, Ansal Plaza and MSX Mall.
Physical infrastructure in Noida Extension
- An international airport by the name of Taj International Airport, located at a distance of 72 kilometres from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, is to be set up.
- A metro railway line connecting the different parts of Noida Extension is being set up.
Price trends in Noida Extension
- Price depreciation in Noida Extension – Around 1.3% in the last 2 years.
- Average current property rates in Noida Extension – Rs 2,975 – Rs 3,485 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Noida Extension
Noida Extension being a well-developed industrial and residential destination, is witnessing a population surge almost every year. So, investing in Noida Extension will be lucrative. The presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality, make Noida Extension a preferred working as well as residential destination of NCR.
Big-ticket projects like Gaur Mulberry Mansions, Rise Resort Residence, Cosmic Structures Cruise Villa, Airwil Smart Ville and many others situated in the city, are among the most luxurious projects of Noida Extension and make Noida Extension a coveted and posh region of the NCR.