Table of Contents
The village of Pragathi Nagar was established in the year 1991, on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Pragathi Nagar is located 4.8 kilometres to the west of National Highway 9 in Kukatpally. NH-9 makes the city of Mumbai accessible from Pragathi Nagar. A significant landmark located about 2.5 kilometres from the locality, is Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Pragathi Nagar enjoys a lengthy and humid summer, with comfortable and pleasant winters.
Being part of Greater Hyderabad, Pragathi Nagar enjoys proximity to major IT/ITES hubs and biotech and pharma industries.
Connectivity with nearby Pragathi Nagar localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include the Nampally railway station, Hafeezpet railway station, Borabanda railway station and Hitech railway station, which are located at distances of 7, 10, 12 and 8.1 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is The Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 43.4 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
- The locality is served by the Andhra Pradesh Transport Corporation (APSRTC) and MMTS networks of bus services.
- The locality is served by the National Highway 9.
Employment hubs near Pragathi Nagar
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hubs of:
- Gachibowli (15.6 kilometres away).
- Hitech City (10.4 kilometres away).
Pragathi Nagar provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals. Pragathi Central School, Geetanjali Olympiad School, Rosary High school, Gowtham Model School, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Narayana Intensive Medical Academy and many more enjoy being the best educational institutions of Pragathi Nagar.
The major health institutions in Pragathi Nagar include People’s Hospital, Pegasus Healthcare, Matrix Hospital, Vasundhara Hospital and Madhuri Hospital.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Andhra Bank, ICICI Bank, State Bank of India and Indian Bank.
Some of the luxurious hotels and inns of the locality include Radisson Hyderabad and Hotel Palak Residency.
Physical infrastructure in Pragathi Nagar
- Important roads connecting the locality to various parts of Hyderabad are presently being widened.
Price trends in Pragathi Nagar
- Price appreciation in Pragathi Nagar – Around 16% in the last 1 year.
- Average current property rates in Pragathi Nagar – Rs 2,338–Rs 2,592 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Pragathi Nagar
Pragathi Nagar has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Pragathi Nagar a lucrative option. Pragathi Nagar has emerged as a preferred working, as well as residential destination of Telangana.
Big-ticket projects like Gothic’s Paramount, Gothics Parnakuteer, SRK Jaya Empire, BLR Sri Laxmi Grand and many more situated in and around the locality, make Pragathi Nagar a coveted, comfortable and posh residential neighbourhood.