Table of Contents
The demand for TC Palya real estate has seen a major rise, owing to the easy accessibility of this place to the IT hubs located in Whitefield and ORR and also since KR Puram was officially inducted into the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike. Ever since the IT boom happened during the 1990s, TC Palya Road has witnessed a massive transformation. It is now a cosmopolitan neighbourhood, with mainly IT professionals looking for flats in TC Palya. Though there is a wide number of options available when it comes to apartments in TC Palya, 2 and 3-BHK homes find major preference.
While this region is a good option for affordable and mid-range real estate investments, the adjoining areas like ORR corridor, Whitefield and Bengaluru Central, cater mostly to the higher end of the realty market. Due to the presence of major IT parks in the city, along with access to all social infrastructure, TC Palya offers decent scope for appreciation potential than nearby TC Palya localities.
Connectivity with nearby TC Palya localities
- This area is located at the junction of the Old Madras Road and the Outer Ring Road on NH-75.
- Excellently connected to the rest of Bengaluru via NH-4, SH-35 and ORR, which cross this neighbourhood.
- Bengaluru City Railway Station is 14 kilometres away from here.
- TC Palya is located 37 kilometres away from the Kempegowda International Airport.
- The nearest Namma Metro station is 4 kilometres away at Byappanahalli.
Employment hubs near TC Palya
- Embassy Manyata Business Park – 13.6 kilometres via NH-75.
- Koramangala – 21.2 kilometres via NH-44.
- International Tech Park (ITPB) – 11.3 kilometres via Whitefield Main Road.
- KIADB Industrial Area – 27 kilometres.
- Bagmane Tech Park – 7.6 kilometres via NH-75.
- Whitefield – 10.4 kilometres via Whitefield Main Road.
Leading schools in TC Palya include the Cambridge School and Amara Jyothi Public School. There are world-class hospitals in TC Palya like TC Palya Super Speciality Hospital and Sri Ram Hospital. Popular shopping malls in TC Palya include the Gopalan Signature Mall and Orion Mall, to name a few.
Upcoming physical infrastructure in TC Palya
- The expansion of second phase of the Namma Metro, will include the overall area including TC Palya Road.
- An east–west corridor, which is 19.7 kilometres in length from KR Puram to Goraguntepalya, has been proposed, to ease current traffic conditions.
- Quadrupling of the Bengaluru City to KR Puram and Whitefield railway line, has been proposed.
Price trends in TC Palya
- Price appreciation – 12%-15% over the last couple of years.
- Current property rates – Rs 2,976-4,798 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in TC Palya
The present rates are competitive, with housing options for all budgets. Taking into consideration the current price trends in TC Palya, along with excellent connectivity to IT hubs and social infrastructure, future appreciation can be expected.
However, indiscriminate and illegal dumping and garbage burning, are teething problems here. The residents of this locality also have to walk to the TC Palya Main Road, to catch buses. BMTC bus connectivity is not offered for the last 2-3 kilometres.
Check properties in TC Palya