Table of Contents
Thirumullaivoyal is a premier residential area located in the northern suburbs of Chennai. Nearby Thirumullaivoyal localities include many famous areas of the city of Chennai such as Ambattur, Anna Nagar, Padi and Avadi. The varieties of projects available in the area are many and they range from affordable to luxurious. There are a lot of reputed builders like the Ramaniyam Group, Navin Housing and Mantri Developers, who are working on their different projects in Thirumullaivoyal. Some of the premier projects in Thirumullaivoyal include VGN Platina, Dugar Group Estate and Dugar Group Lake Dugar.
The area is one of the IT hubs of Chennai. Many IT majors like TCS, Dell, Perot Systems and Polaris have their office located in the area. As a result, there has been a surge in the demand for residential apartments in Thirumullaivoyal, with it being one of the noted suburbs. Although prices of the flats in Thirumullaivoyal are going up at a rapid pace, affordable housing to suit the needs of the mid and the junior-level executives of the various companies can still be found here.
Thirumullaivoyal has been recently brought under the purview of the City Corporation of Chennai and the plans for implementation of a number of infrastructure projects have been drawn. The civic amenities have improved here. The industrial growth and growth of the IT sector, have led to the development of the retail and hospitality sectors in this area.
Connectivity with nearby Thirumullaivoyal localities
- There are a few major roads which run through the area, namely, the Chennai Bypass Expressway, the Chennai–Thiruvallur High Road, the Red Hills Road and the Chennai-Kolkata Highway.
- The area has extensive bus services and The Avadi Bus Stand, the Koyambedu Bus Stand and the Chennai Mofussil Bus Terminus (CMBT) lie in close vicinity.
- There are railway stations at Avadi and Villivakkam from where the railway services can be availed. The railway stations are approximately about 7 and 12 kilometres away respectively from Thirumullaivoyal. Apart from that the area has its own railway station.
- The Koyembedu Metro Station lies at a close proximity.
- The Chennai International Airport is located at close vicinity
Employment hubs near Thirumullaivoyal
- The One India Bulls Park is approximately 4 kilometres away
- Prince Info Park IT, The Ambit IT Park and the Thirumullaivoyal Industrial Estate are located approximately 4-5 kilometres within the area.
- Quanta Engineers is approximately 6-7 kilometres away.
Thirumullaivoyal offers very good social infrastructure to its residents. Some of the reputed schools in Thirumullaivoyal include the TI Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Spartan Matriculation Higher Secondary School and Ebenezer Marcus International School & Junior College. Some of the leading hospitals in Thirumullaivoyal include the Sir Ivan Stedford Hospital, Sundaram Medical Foundation and Aashiana Hospital. The shopping needs of the residents are catered by malls in Thirumullaivoyal such as the Ampa Skywalk Mall, Chandra Metro Mall and Golden Shopping Centre.
Price trends in Thirumullaivoyal
- Price appreciation- Around 24% in the last one year.
- Current property rates- Rs 3,107 – Rs 4,335 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Thirumullaivoyal
Considering the price trends in Thirumullaivoyal and the rising demand, the locality would prove to be a good investment. There is excellent appreciation of property rates with a number of projects being developed here. Moreover, the area is located at very close proximity to the industrial zones of Chennai and itself is an IT/ITES hub of the city. The Chennai City Corporation has recently taken over the administration of some of the adjacent areas. So, the scope of development of infrastructure facilities is also there. Considering all these factors, Thirumullaivoyal is an excellent place for investment.