Table of Contents
Titwala east is bordered by the Ulhas River and Kalu River. Located in the Thane district of Mumbai, Maharashtra, Titwala east, a much-preferred residential destination is in close proximity to localities of Ambivli, Galegaon, Manivali and Anakhar. Siddhivinayak Mahaganapati Temple of this locality witnesses hundreds of tourists streaming in and out almost every day. Other temples of the locality which are worthy of mention include the Vitthal-Rukmini Temple, Sai Baba Mandir, Hanuman Mandir, Shitaladevi Mandir, Swami Samarth Maharaj and Shri Gajanan Maharaj Mandir.
Connectivity with nearby Titwala east localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality is linked to the prominent localities of Maharashtra via Kalyan-Ahmednagar Highway and Mumbai.
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) and Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport (BEST) network of buses are operational here.
- The nearest airport is the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, which is located at a distance of 60.2 kilometres.
- The Central railway station is located at a distance of 71.9 kilometres.
Employment hubs near Titwala east
The locality is witnessing an increase in the population in the recent years owing to its proximity to various commercial complexes in and near Titwala east, such as:
- Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC), which is situated at a distance of 66.7 kilometres.
- The locality lies close to Kalyan (17.1 kilometres) which is an upcoming big business hub of Mumbai, thereby bringing in immense opportunities for jobs for residents of Titwala east.
Titwala east provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals. Schools in Titwala east include KNT Public School, Shakuntala Vidyalaya, Vidya Mandir, King George High School, Ravindra Vidyalaya and many others.
The major hospitals in Titwala east include Shree Maha Ganapathi Hospital and Patanjali Arogya Kendra.
Apart from these it also provides the luxury of enjoying recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs such as Bank of Baroda and Maharashtra Bank.
The locality also provides its residents with many luxurious shopping centres such as Shriram Plaza, Junction Mall, Sarvoday Mall, Big Bazaar and D Mart.
Physical infrastructure in Titwala east
- A mass transit corridor is being set up, which connects Kalyan to areas like Ambernath and Titwala.
- A 67-kilometre line, which will be longest bi-directional rail line in Central Railway’s Mumbai division is being set up that will run suburban trains to Asangaon, Titwala and Kasara.
Price trends in Titwala east
- Price appreciation in Titwala east – Around 11.4 % in last 2 years.
- Current property rates in Titwala east – Rs 2,500 – Rs 4,900 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Titwala east
The huge surge of property pricing in Titwala is suggestive of the fact that the locality is sure to prove to be a good investment in the future. Proximity to Kalyan is making Titwala a coveted working as well as a residential destination of Mumbai.
Big-ticket projects like JKT Builders’ Usha Joshi Park, Mehta’s Amrut Siddhi, Shankheshwar Group Crystal and Virat Aangan, make Titwala a preferred residential neighbourhood and act to trigger a surge in property pricing in the future.
Check properties at Titwala