Table of Contents
Jubilee Hills, apart from being a posh residential destination is also a popular IT hub. Jubilee Hills enjoys close proximity to areas of Banjara Hills, Hitec City, Kondapur and Nizampet.
Among the various locations of Jubilee Hills that witness tourists streaming in throughout the year include KBR National Park, which is located towards the south-east of the locality and popular temples like Jagannath Temple, Sita Ramaswamy Temple and the Peddamma Gudi temples. Film Nagar which is a Telugu movie hub is also located adjacent to Jubilee Hills.
Connectivity with nearby Jubilee Hills localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The nearest railway stations include Borabanda railway station, Bharat Nagar railway station and Hitec City railway stations. These are located at distances of 5.1, 4.1 and 6.6 kilometres, respectively.
- The nearest airport is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 37 kilometres from the locality.
- Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) services connect the locality to major parts of Hyderabad.
Employment hubs near Jubilee Hills
Jubilee Hills is an IT suburb of Hyderabad and is known for its proximity to various IT hubs of –
- Banjara Hills
- HItech City (Located 2 kilometres from the locality)
Jubilee Hills provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. They include various schools and hospitals. Schools in Jubilee Hills include Jubilee Hills Public School, Siva Sivani Public School, BNR Brilliant High School, Gananshtra High School, New Rainbow Grammar School and many more.
The major hospitals in Jubilee Hills include Apollo Hospitals, Beam Hospitals, Amaan Hospital and Challa Eye Care Centre.
Apart from these it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Andhra Bank and State Bank of India.
Physical infrastructure in Jubilee Hills
- Hyderabad Metro Rail’s blue line stations have been proposed to be set up at Road Number 5, Check Post, Peddamma Temple and near the intersection of Road Numbers 36 and 37 towards Madhapur Road.
- A state-of-the-art flyover is also being set up, which will connect Madhapur to the Jubilee Hills Checkpost.
Price trends in Jubilee Hills
- Price appreciation in Jubilee Hills – Around 9.9% in the last 2 years.
- Average property rates in Jubilee Hills – Rs 3,950 – Rs 17,140 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Jubilee Hills
Jubilee Hills has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The rise in property pricing and demand, make investing in Jubilee Hills a lucrative attempt. Presence of commercial hubs in and around the locality make Jubilee Hills a preferred working as well as a residential destination of Hyderabad.
Projects like Sahiti Constructions Kartheikeya Panorama, Pooja Crafted Homes Forest Light, Ayyanna Infra Pvt Ltd Platina and S Square Malibu situated in and around the locality are among the best projects to invest in Jubilee Hills.