The real estate sector in India has been going through a transition over the past year. However, the residential real estate market in Bangalore has managed to enjoy stable growth as compared to other metropolitan cities. Here are some of the reasons why buying or investing in property in Bangalore is a good idea:
1) One of the most important factors spurring real estate growth is the ballooning of manufacturing hubs (in and around Peenya, Bommasandra and Malleshwara), IT parks (Hebbal and Marathahalli) and SEZs across the city.
2) 6 out of a total of 9 Namma Metro lines are now functional across various parts of the city. This has not only spurred the growth of Bangalore’s real estate market (and realty prices!) along these lines, but is also been a great addition to the burgeoning IT industry, and has given rise to lucrative employment prospects.
3) There has been an increase in the number of high-end residential projects mushrooming across parts of the city, especially in and around Whitefield. Projects by renowned national and international architects and designers are paving the way for high-end living in flats for sale in Bangalore. The demand for villas, bungalows, and apartments for sale is increasing amongst NRIs as well as natives of the city, many of whom enjoy attractive pay packages.
4) Bangalore has always been known as a haven for students, with several nationally ranked educational institutions in the city. This, coupled with ample job opportunities in the IT industry, has led to a steady demand for apartments for sale in Bangalore; especially in the areas of Electronic City, Whitefield, the ORR corridor, and a few areas in North Bangalore.
5) In terms of steady ROI, the preferred areas to buy property or new projects in Bangalore have been the following – Hebbal, Indira Nagar, Narasapura, Hennur, Yelahanka and Whitefield. These locations have also seen the highest demand and appreciation for residential property.
Bangalore continues to be one of the fastest growing metropolises in the country. Encouraging realty trends, along with a multi-cultural population, great entertainment options, and exciting nightlife makes it one of the best Indian cities to live in!
Begin your search for property in Bangalore here: New Projects & Properties for Sale in Bangalore