Table of Contents
Park Street is known for hosting Kolkata’s night life. A number of renowned musicians of today, have played at night shows in the clubs of Park Street, such as Trinca’s, Blue Fox, Mocambo and Moulin Rouge.
Some of the landmark locations of Park Street include several notable buildings, such as St Xavier’s College, Seventh-day Adventist Church, Asiatic Society and the South Park Street Cemetery.
Connectivity with nearby Park Street localities
The locality is well-connected to various developed areas and a number of hotels, schools, banks and hospitals via an excellent network of railways and roadways.
- The locality is well-connected to the renowned localities of Kolkata, namely Beniapukur, Bhowanipore, Minto Park, Taltala and Park Circus, among others.
- The locality is well-connected to the rest of the Kolkata via the extensive metro railway network. The nearest metro stations include Maidan and Esplanade, which are located at distances of 1.7 and 2 kilometres, respectively, from the locality.
- The nearest airport is the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, which is situated at a distance of 19.4 kilometres.
- CSTC, WBSTC, SD and CTC networks of bus services are operational here.
Employment hubs near Park Street
The locality is witnessing an increase in population in recent years, owing to its proximity to the commercial hub of Sector V, which is located at a distance of 10.6 kilometres.
Park Street provides its residents with all kinds of social amenities to live a happy and peaceful life. This includes various schools and hospitals.
Apeejay School, Park English School, Loreto House, St Xavier’s College and Loreto College and many more, enjoy being the best educational institutions of Park Street.
The major health institutions in Park Street include Nightingale Hospital, Life Line Nursing Home, Mercy Hospital and Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Cancer Research Institute.
Apart from these, it also provides recreational amenities and proximity to various banks and ATMs, including HDFC Bank, IDBI Bank, State Bank of India and Axis Bank.
Park Street also provides its residents with a number of recreational amenities, of which the popular restaurants, bars and lounges include The Park, Trincas, Moulin Rouge, Barbeque Nation and Peter Cat.
Physical infrastructure in Park Street
Proposals to develop Park Street car parking have been made.
Price trends in Park Street
- Price appreciation in Park Street – Around 79.9% in the last 1 year.
- Current property rates in Park Street – Rs 6,667 – Rs 22,000 per sq ft.
Reasons to invest in Park Street
Park Street has emerged as a very convenient neighbourhood considering the easy living conditions and many job opportunities that it provides its residents with. The high rise in property prices and demand, make investing in Park Street a lucrative option. Park Street has emerged as a preferred working as well as a residential destination of West Bengal.
Projects like Belani Metro Towers, Eco Exquisito, Siddha Arch and Multicon Hathwa Regency situated in and around the locality, are among the best projects to invest in Park Street.