Near IT Hubs
With increasing developments in HITEC City, Gachibowli and Nanakramguda, Manikonda also evolved as preferred residential destination. Proximity to IT Hubs worked in favour of this locality and it quickly became a sought-after location for working professionals. Excellent connectivity to the international airport, accessibility through the Outer Ring Road and presence of good social infrastructure makes Manikonda a preferred residential destination of Hyderabad.
- Located in close proximity to the IT hubs
- Excellent connectivity as the Outer Ring Road passes through the locality
- Good social infrastructure with presence of restaurants, shopping places, hospitals, etc.
Key Growth Drivers
- Located in West Hyderabad, Manikonda lies in close proximity to IT hubs such as HITEC City, Gachibowli and Nanakramguda.
- Emerging as a preferred residential locality due to IT professionals’ preference to reside near workplaces
- Excellent connectivity as the Outer Ring Road passes through Manikonda
- The HITEC City MMTS station is located nearby and it is the closest railway station
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is located 35 min away and is easily accessible
- Possesses good social infrastructure with presence of:
- Restaurants such as Pepper Jack, Swagath Multicuisine Restaurant and Food Nation Food Court.
- Shopping options with presence of Inorbit mall, super markets, retail stores and stationery shops
- Healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and pharmacies.
Check properties in Manikonda