After the successful launch of the first phase of its housing scheme 2019, the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is going to launch the second phase on March 25. The authority will be auctioning around 18,000 new flats located in Narela and Vasant Kunj.
Of the 10,300 flats, 8,383 are in the LIG category, 2,000 in MIG, 448 in HIG and 8,000 in the economically weaker section (EWS) category. The HIG and MIG apartments will be sold in Vasant Kunj; LIG flats in Vasant Kunj and Narela; and EWS in Narela.
|LIG||Rs 25 lakh||430 sq ft|
|MIG||Rs 70-80 lakh||650-750 sq ft|
|HIG||Rs 1.5-2 crore||970 sq ft|
The date for the application for this scheme is March 25, although the draw of lots is expected to take place in May-June while allotment will start from July.
Earlier, DDA on Jan 18 has launched the first phase of housing scheme 2019 under which 1,290 old flats were on sale on a first-come-first-served basis instead of the lottery system. Interested homebuyers have to log on to the DDA’s online portal and book the flat by making the initial deposit. The flats sold under the scheme are the ones that have been returned by the buyers from the previous schemes. The flats up for sale are located in Narela, Vasant Kunj, Ramnagar Colony and Seeraspur.
Steps for applying for the DDA Housing Scheme
Check your eligibility for the DDA Housing Scheme
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must not own any residential flat or plot in the urban area of Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment, in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or his/her dependent relations, including unmarried children which is larger than 67 sq meter.
- One candidate can submit only one application.
- A husband and wife can both apply separately for the scheme, but if both are selected in the draw, only one can retain the flat.
Check out the locations and details of the DDA flats offered, on https://www.ddaonlineflt.in
Select locality, sector and pocket to reserve your flat.
Check the number of vacant flats in the block. Click on continue to start selecting.
You can select the flat according to your availability. The flats are coded in four colours- Green, Red, Yellow, Black. Green implies available flats, Red means sold flat, yellow means hold flat and black means reserved.
Once you choose the flat you want to buy, you will be given 30 minutes to complete the transaction.
Once you confirm the details, you will be prompted with the option if you are already registered. If yes, you can log in with your credentials. If not, you will have to create a new user login and fill in all the details. Submit the information,
You will be redirected to the payment gateway to pay the registration amount. After registration process balance amount is to be deposited within 90 days from the date of issue of the demand letter, otherwise registration amount shall be forfeited
DDA Housing Scheme: Brochure and application form
No offline procedure for DDA Housing Scheme 2019
Unlike previous housing scheme, this time DDA will be offering units on first come first serve basis. Hence, there will be no offline application forms for DDA housing scheme 2019.
Registration fees for DDA flats
- For Janta Flat- Rs 10,000
- For 1BHK- Rs 15,000
- For EWS- Rs 25,000
- For LIG- Rs 1 lakh
- For MIG/HIG- Rs 2 lakh
Documents required to apply for DDA housing schemes
- Self-attested copy of PAN card.
- Proof of residence (self-attested copy of passport, ration card, driving licence, government identity card, telephone, electricity, or water bill, house tax receipt, bank passbook or Aadhaar card).
- Self-attested copy of bank passbook or statement of account, as mentioned in the application form for the last one year, or a copy of the applicant’s income tax return(s), filed for the assessment year.