Table of Contents
- GMADA Scheme 2021
- GMADA scheme prices
- Eligibility criteria For GMADA scheme plots
- Application form for GMADA scheme 2021 in AeroCity 2, Eco City and New Chandigarh
- Documentation for GMADA Scheme 2021
- GMADA Scheme Application Terms and Conditions
- Features of GMADA Scheme 2021
- If I don’t win the lottery, when will I get my money back?
If you’ve been thinking about buying a home in Chandigarh, now is a perfect time. According to the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA), 289 different-sized residential plots will be developed in Chandigarh.
GMADA Scheme 2021
On the eve of the Baisakhi festival, the GMADA (Greater Mohali Area Development Authority) inaugurated a new plan in Mohali, called the GMADA New Plot Scheme. There will be approximately 700 plots in total with measurements of 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, and 500 square yards.
GMADA scheme location
The site is located near Eco City-1 and Medicity. The Panjab University, PGU, and International Airport are all within easy reach.
Areas with unoccupied residential plots
- ECO City 1
- ECO City 2
- Purab Premium Apartments-1 &
- Dashmesh Nagar
- 83 Alpha IT City
- IT City
- Rajpura Plots
- Group of Housing Pockets
- Sector 88, 89, 65 JCT
- Sector 71, 77, 78, 79, 80, 82, 83
- Sector 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 69, 70
- Sector 56, 57, 59, 60, 61
- Sector 48, 53, 54, 55
- The villages of Seon, Rurka, Chao Majra, Sainin Majra, Dairi, Dhurali, Bakarpur, Manakpur, Kalla, Mattran, Manauli and Nogiari have a total of 1,686 acres of land available for project development.
GMADA scheme prices
- Authorities have set the base pricing for the GMADA residential plot at between Rs 20,000 and Rs 25,000 per square yard.
- It is also estimated that women of all categories, including elderly people, would be given preference in the allocation of lands under the GMADA scheme.
- Plots for businesses and institutions are available in IT city Mohali, along with commercial and residential development.
Eligibility criteria For GMADA scheme plots
If you want to register under the GMADA HOUSING SCHEME 2021, you must first verify your eligibility. There are particular qualifying requirements for applying to the GMADA Housing Scheme, which is as follows:
- To apply for the GMADA Housing New Plot Scheme, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must be in possession of an Aadhaar card.
- The applicant must have a PAN card.
- The applicant must have a legitimate bank account number.
- Candidates are advised to refrain from providing information on any of these accounts, namely joint/NRI/current.
- Applicants and their family members, i.e., children/spouse or spouse children, who are enrolling for the aforementioned housing plan should not own any land or houses.
- The applicant must provide a domicile certificate with their application form as evidence that they have been a 15-year resident of the state.
- The applicant must provide evidence of their income, which should include details such as their basic income, D.A., city allowance, and any bonuses they may be receiving. It should also include non-monetary benefits like medical, and transportation.
- Misleading information or a wrong category will disqualify an application from the GMADA programme in 2021.
Application form for GMADA scheme 2021 in AeroCity 2, Eco City and New Chandigarh
- When new home plots are allocated, an online application will be made accessible.
- The GMADA web portal releases notifications about new plot schemes. Visit the website to find out about the most recent announcements.
- Online forms are available, which can be downloaded after the release of the notification.
- Submit your application and await the results of the lottery.
GMADA scheme application process
Step 1: To submit an application, you must go to the Greater Mohali Area Development Authority’s website.
Step 2: Go to the homepage of the website and look for the GMADA New Plot Scheme application form.
Step 3: Read the terms and conditions thoroughly. Then log in by clicking the Login icon and completing the registration process.
Step 4: Simply fill out the form on the website with your complete name, phone number, email address, and the verification code you got in your email.
Step 5: After you’ve signed up for an account on the website, click Login.
Note: Online applications will be made available when a new housing scheme or plots are made available.
Documentation for GMADA Scheme 2021
- A state-issued certificate of domicile serving as evidence of residency
- An up-to-date and valid driver’s licence, passport or voter ID card
- The applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s income certificate
- Leaving certificate of school for the purpose of verifying the applicant’s date of birth
List of banks where you may get GMADA scheme application
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- State Bank of India
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Au Small Finance Bank
The application fee is Rs 100.
GMADA Scheme Application Terms and Conditions
- Completion of an application does not guarantee allocation.
- Preliminary to conducting the draw of lots, the GMADA retains the right to raise or reduce the number of plots.
- The GMADA also retains the right to make changes to the amenities, specifications, and locations as well as to withdraw the plan.
- When interacting with the GMADA, the applicant must provide the following information: application form number, receipt number, deposit amount scheme, etc.
- The allottee agrees to comply with the allotment terms and conditions set out in the GMADA brochure, allotment letter, and any additional terms and conditions that may be changed or modified from time to time.
- For applications received beyond the due date/time, GMADA will not be held liable.
Features of GMADA Scheme 2021
The following are some of the most noteworthy features of the GMADA plans revised 2021 scheme:
- Senior citizens over the age of 60 will be given priority in the GMADA plots allocation.
- For disabled individuals and government employees, there are 11 reserve categories in place.
- Along with the government employees, the Pudais group is one of the 11 reserve categories.
- There has been an increase between Rs 25,000 and Rs 30,000 in the price of land per square yard under the GMADA.
- Only one member of a family is eligible to apply under this programme. One family will consist of the husband, wife, and any children under the age of eighteen.
- Under this plan, people will be required to put down a 10% down as a deposit. After allocation, 15% will be paid, and the remaining 75% will be paid within 60 days. Complete payment on time will result in a 5% concession.
If I don’t win the lottery, when will I get my money back?
The registration fee is refunded within 15-60 days after the draw of lots.